iQOO, Vivo’s sub-brand, continues to release new and unique models every month. Whether it is a flagship or a mid-range phone, the company has always tried to provide good value for money. Recently, the new developments show that the company is working on another model, named iQOO U5.
The new iQOO U5 would be the successor of the previously launched model iQOO U3 (powered by Dimensity 800U chipset). This morning, the expected model has been listed on TENAA Certification with a model number: V2165A. The certification consists of the complete specifications list of iQOO U5 but lacks the renders. The specifications of the expected iQOO U5 are the following:
- 6.58 Inches AMOLED Display
- 16.7 Million Display Colors and Full-HD+ (2408*1080p) Resolution
- Body Dimensions: 164×75.8×8.3(mm) and Weight: 185g
- 2.2GHz Max CPU Frequency (most probably Snapdragon 695 5G)
- 4910mAh Single Cell Battery
- Back Dual Camera: 50MP+2MP and Front Single 8MP Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB Storage option
- Only the Black Color option
As the renders aren’t mentioned, it is unknown whether the display has a punch-hole or notch, but it would probably be a punch-hole display. At the same time, the fingerprint sensor is also expected to be placed under the screen.
Moreover, the chipset is expected to be the all-new Snapdragon 695 5G as the max frequency of both (mentioned chipset in certification and expected CPU) are the same. It is worth noting that the display was previously listed on 3C Certification with 18W fast charging support.
Currently, there is no official news regarding the launch of the device.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page